Bulk Storage Units
Our Bulk Storage Units can be installed internally or externally to collect spills and leaks from drums and IBCs. Externally the effective containment prevents the spread of pollutants into watercourses or drainage systems. For internal use, by preventing the spread of pollutants across the floor a safe and clean working environment is maintained.
Our Bulk Storage Units are:
- Designed for the storage of 205 litre drums and/or IBCs
- All units are welded for added strength
- Constructed from 2mm profiled mild Steel Sheet over 100 x 50 x 3mm RHS
- Fully welded leakproof sump over entire base area to a depth of 220mm
- High and low level vents
- Padlockable sliding doors
- Upper and lower levels have support bearers
- These units comply with the Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) Regulations and The Health & Safety Executives Guidelines for the Storage Of Flammable Liquids HSG51
- Storage units can be custom made to suit your storage requirements.
- Optional extras include:- Removable Galvanised grid shelving, Insulation, Heating, Temperature Control, Lighting & Fire Detection.